Trauma sites, like scars from injuries and surgery (as well as vaccinations, whiplash, falls, burns and fractures, etc.) disrupt the nerves, circulation, lymph vessels and meridians that run through the injured area - often causing pain and other seemingly unrelated illness symptoms (Interference Fields).
These scars act like a “dam” in the connective tissues, attracting heavy metals and toxins to accumulate in the affected area and thus weakening the tissue. This can also lead to congestion or uncontrolled discharges at the site of the scar / interference field which in turn leads to more pain and energetic disorders.
Because all functional circuits and all organs are connected to each other, an “interference” in the energy flow of the body can spread throughout the whole body – for example in the form of rheumatism.
Therefore, all scars or trauma areas on the body need to be tested for their interference or blockage on the body.
The treatment we offer at BioFlex Natural Therapies balances the body, restores flow, allows cell communication and triggers the release of stored toxins so that the body is stimulated to heal itself.
Treatment for Scars/ Trauma / Injury and Pain
· BICOM Bioresonance Internal and External Scar treatment Programs, Pain and Inflammation Programs, Detoxification
· BICOM Bioresonance Emotional Treatment related to the Scar / Injury
· Targeted Clay Packing on the affected areas for toxin release
· Supplementation / Herbal preparation for strengthening connective tissues
A healthy digestive tract has the proper balance of digestive juices and gut bacteria. Unfortunately, when this delicate balance is upset through poor dietary habits, stress and many medications (eg. acid blockers and antibiotics), your body cannot effectively break down food and absorb the nutrients which it requires for optimum health. This can lead to a variety of digestive problems like indigestion, bloating or constipation, but you may also experience other health issues that seem totally unrelated to digestion such as headaches, moodiness, weight gain, menstrual cramps, fatigue, back pain, frequent colds, hormonal issues and many more.
The bottom-line is that if your digestive health is poor, everything else suffers too, hence the old saying: “death starts in the colon”.
My tips for improving digestive health:
· drink plenty of fresh filtered water daily
· swap processed foods and sugars for high-fibre, seasonal leafy veggies and fruit
· include probiotic–rich foods like unsweetened natural organic yoghurt
· use culinary herbs like ginger and fennel, lemon juice, Ceylon cinnamon and raw honey as digestive medicines
· eat slowly and chew your food very well
· eliminate gluten and cow’s milk products if you experience any bloating, indigestion or IBS
· manage your stress and move your body more
· avoid antacids and laxatives
· see a Qualified Practitioner for treatment advice and guidance on detoxification or colon cleansing
Lastly, take note of your bowel motions! You are on track if they are regular (everyone’s different, but daily feels great), medium brown, a soft banana shape, without mucous, not sticky and easy to pass.